Classical Centerstage Store
Plínio Fernandes: Bacheando Digital Album
A digital copy of Bacheando will be delivered via email after purchase.
Digital downloads are delivered as MP3 44.1KHZ/24-BIT Audio Files.
Please note: Digital downloads are not available to customers outside the U.S.
In his sophomore album, Brazilian guitarist Plínio Fernandes explores the enduring genius of J.S. Bach, the vibrant musical culture of Brazil, and all the richness in between. Alongside Bach’s music, Fernandes performs works by Heitor Villa-Lobos and other Brazilian greats who drew inspiration from the German master. These brand new versions were all arranged by renowned guitarist Sérgio Assad, who also composed his own Bach-inspired, Brazilian dance-infused world premiere piece for the album.
1. Bachianinha No. 1
2. Bachianinha No. 2 / Araponga
3. Prelude, Fugue and Allegro in E-Flat Major, BWV 998: I. Prelude
4. Prelude, Fugue and Allegro in E-Flat Major, BWV 998: II. Fugue
5. Prelude, Fugue and Allegro in E-Flat Major, BWV 998: III Allegro
6. Preludio Fuga e Vivace: I. Preludio
7. Preludio Fuga e Vivace: II. Fuga
8. Preludio Fuga e Vivace: III. Vivace
10. Concerto in D Minor, BWV 974: II. Adagio
11. Bachianas Brasileiras No. 4: I. Prelúdio (Introdução)